Join the Nourishing Africa Team
The position is for young people with a passion for research, writing and digital content creation, interested in gaining hands-on experience in the agriculture sector.
In this role, you will be required to fulfil the following primary responsibilities working as a member of the Nourishing Africa team:
• Prepare well-structured original content for the Nourishing Africa Hub
• Conduct industry-related research and interviews
• Source and upload relevant content to the Hub
• Create questionnaires, polls and other feedback tools to apply to the Hub
• Curate and analyze feedback from entrepreneurs on the Hub
• Assist the social media team in creating interactive campaigns to reach target audiences
• Assist the creative team with the design and promotion of content on social networks
• Assist in editorial coverage for all Nourishing Africa offline and online engagements
• Suggest new ways to promote Nourishing Africa offerings and to reach consumers
We are looking for volunteers who are creative, self-motivated, committed to excellence, with a passion for the agriculture sector. Below are key qualifications that we require:
• Minimum university degree (in view or completed)
• Possess strong and effective verbal, written and analytical skills
• Strong research skills, including primary and secondary research.
• Knowledge of multimedia and design including infographics, audio, videos, fliers and posters
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail required
• Ability to work independently, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Fluency in French is a plus, but not required
Feb 28, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the job title as the subject of the email.